Popular Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi-oke has revealed that her daughter was almost poisoned to death by her ‘roommate or friend’.
Speaking in a video shared on her Instagram page, the thespian narrated how her daughter was hospitalized after someone poured hypo bleach in her drinking water.
She said she received a distressing call around 3:45 am three weeks ago that her daughter, Jumoke, had drunk Hypo.
According to the mother of three, she was surprised by the news and quickly went to the school’s hospital, where she met her daughter writhing in pain and discomfort.
It was later discovered that someone deliberately laced her daughter’s water bottle with Hypo, with the intention to kill her.
Ronke said her daughter woke up in the middle of the night to drink water after which she started feeling excruciating pain. She said her daughter was taken to three different hospitals before she got better.
The thespian, who said she doesn’t want to reveal the name of the private university, warned the school and its authorities to do better.
She emphasized that she has only three children and doesn’t want anything of such to happen to her first child again.
She also warned other students of the school with bad intentions to stay away from her daughter.
Watch her speak below,